Feb 26, 2024
2022-2023 Edgewood College Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
How to Navigate
To navigate through our Catalog, please use the links on the left in the navigation section, or the search feature above the navigation section. The Advanced Search option allows you to narrow or expand your search based on specific content categories.
Within the navigation section on the left, you will find the following:
- Information about the College and this Catalog
- Policy information related to Admissions, Financial Aid, and Academics
- Information on student support and other student resources
- Information on General Education and other study opportunities
- A list of all academic programs
- Links to each School and their academic programs
- Course descriptions
- A link to the My Favorite section
To access archived catalogs, or the Faculty Handbook, use the dropdown menu above, or refer to the Registrar’s webpage: https://registrar.edgewood.edu.
There are some special features in this catalog, including:
- A link to a Degree Planner, which is a quick way to print or save the requirements of an individual academic program.
- The My Favorite portfolio, which allows you to create an account and save pages you refer to frequently. Saved pages can be related to policies or general information, academic programs, or courses and will be available to you whenever you log in to the My Favorite portfolio
The Degree Planner Icon provides a print-friendly version of program requirements.
The My Favorites Icon is used to create a personal portfolio for referencing frequently used pages.
The Printer Icon generates a pop-up page formatted to print neatly.
The Help Icon provides more information on how to use the catalog.